- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Thanks to the staff for fixing my almost flat tire. And all the work it took to retrieve the donut from the trunk. It was much appreciated. Yaw take care
A bit pricey, but great staff, and great workers, go out of their way to do everything they can, as fast as they can
Good people. Always finding car issues that can be hard to find. Always make it right for customer. Very personable group of techs willing to educate and communicate.
Great service, thank you
Took my Ford in for a wheel bearing job and the professional stuff at Key Auto gave me an accurate and fairly priced estimate. The job was completed in under 24 hours and was cheaper than four shops in the area.